Curatescape is a framework for the Omeka CMS, consisting of open source plugins and themes, as well as proprietary native application code. Open source web components, as well as user documentation, are freely available on our public Github repository.
- Code repository [Github] includes codebase for Curatescape project components.
- Documentation wiki [Github] includes technical specifications, server requirements, installation guide, etc.
- Omeka: General Documentation | Developer Documentation | Github repository
The following documents are offered for prospective licensee research. They do not include current pricing information and may not fully reflect the language used in the final versions. For current pricing tiers and amounts, visit: curatescape.org/about/pricing.
- Confirmation of Services (sample) [PDF]
- Service Agreement (sample) [PDF]
- License Agreement (sample) [PDF]